S&P 500 Bear Market: Warren Buffett’s 2008 Advice Still Holds True | Business News
If you know of local business openings or closings, please notify us here.
PREVIOUS OPENINGS AND CLOSINGS
· Hunter Pocono Peterbilt plans to move Pocono Township operations to Stroudsburg
· Coal Winery and Kitchen at 81 Broad St., Bethlehem, has closed as its owner searches for a new location for the business, according to its Facebook page.
· Lowhill Township supervisors approved a 312,120-square-foot commercial warehouse and distribution center on a 43.4-acre tract on the west side of Route 100, south of the Kernsville Road intersection.
· The Mint Gastropub at 1223 W. Broad St., Bethlehem, announced that it has temporarily closed to undergo a merger with a “well-known restaurant group” from Bethlehem.
· The Slatington Farmers Market opened its 28,000-square-foot showroom, which includes space for 53 vendors, as…